The websites www.horta.bg and www.hortaboutique.com are owned and operated by Horta Ltd., UIC 204292066, Bulgaria, 91 Kapitan Raycho Street, fl. 6. All names, brands, trademarks, and logos on the site are owned by Horta Ltd. All names, trademarks, trade marks and logos are copyrighted and cannot be used without the consent of Horta Ltd.
Any website content such as text, graphics, icons, images, videos, audio files and software is owned by Horta Ltd. It cannot be copied, re-published or distributed for public or commercial purposes.
Horta Ltd. has the right to change the content of the website at any time without notice. Horta Ltd. does not guarantee the accuracy of the information on the website. If you notice any inaccurate information, please contact us. If a link from the website redirects you to a site not owned by Horta Ltd., the company cannot guarantee the content of this site. Links to third-party sites are created for convenience of the user who is solely responsible for visiting such sites.
Terms of Delivery
The terms specified below apply to all deliveries made by Horta Ltd., UIC 204292066, Bulgaria, to customers who have purchased products from the online Horta Ltd. store.
- These Terms of Delivery, including any policies or other terms and conditions posted on the Website, with appropriate amendments thereto from time to time (“Terms of Delivery”) govern the delivery of the products displayed on our Website, on our product pages. Please read these Terms of Delivery carefully. Before completing your order, you will be expressly requested to accept the Terms of Delivery in the version published on our Website at the time of your order. By accepting them, you agree to be bound by the Terms of Delivery that are in effect at the time of your order and by accepting these Terms of Delivery, you acknowledge that you are above 18 and eligible to sign binding contracts on your own behalf, and that all provided and necessary data for your purchase is accurate, complete and correct at the time of the order submission. If you do not accept the Terms of Delivery, you shall not be allowed to order from our Website.
- We reserve the right to make changes at any time to our Terms of Delivery by posting the modified Terms on our Website without further notice. Major changes will be further reported accordingly. Any change thereto shall apply to new orders only, unless otherwise agreed between us. Before completing your order, you will be explicitly requested to accept the Terms of Delivery Terms in the version published on our Website at the time of your order. Please make sure you read the Terms of Delivery every time before completing an order. By accepting them, you agree to be bound by the Terms of Delivery in the respective version published on our Website at the time of your respective order.
Supported Countries and Delivery Limitations
- We deliver products ordered through our Website(s) only to individuals/end customers with delivery address in the countries listed below (“Supported Countries”) :
- The Netherlands
- We can make changes to the list of Supported Countries. If, at any time, a Supported Country is outside the EU and you place an order on our website providing a delivery address in such country, you may be subject to customs duties and taxes that are charged upon the product reaching the stated shipping address. In such case, any such charges for customs clearance will be at your expense. You can contact your local customs office for additional information. Please also note that any such overseas deliveries may be opened and inspected by the customs authorities.
- We reserve the right to unilaterally (i) limit the quantities that you may order or for which we accept an order, up to the reasonably allowed quantities for end-customer use, and/or (ii) limit or exclude the possibility to order products or (iii) limit or exclude some of the available delivery and payment methods for you and/or (iv) limit and delete (to the extent permitted by law) your account, including, but not limited to, based on misbehavior or other action you have committed on our website, if the access ot or the existence of your account or its use may in any way cause harm to Horta L, or if we find irregularities and/or violations of any of the provisions of our Terms and Conditions. In this case, you may contact the Customer Support Department through the contact details provided on our Website for information on our decision or action.
Horta Ltd. protects the personal data of its customers and treats the users of this Online Shop the same way. This policy explains how the site visitors’ data is handled. If you are or become a user of our store, we may use your personal data for additional purposes related only to providing better service.
- Your personal data
By using this site you agree that all personal data you provide us will be processed for the purposes listed below.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except for the delivery of a product you have purchased or to authorized personnel only.
Horta Ltd. protects the personal data of its user/client received when customers complete the electronic form for placing an order or when they register with Horta.bg. This obligation is waived in case the Customer has provided false data. Subject to applicable laws and clauses of these Terms and Conditions, Horta Ltd. may only use the Customer’s personal data for the purposes of this Agreement.
Horta Ltd. System allows you to make changes to personal data, addresses, subscriptions, etc. at any time just by logging into your account.
The prices of the products are those listed on our Website at the time of your order, except in the cases of obvious error.
- Product prices are quoted in the currency indicated on the Website and include VAT. VAT receipts are issued exclusively in the currency indicated on the Website. We are not responsible for any exchange or currency conversion fees applied by the bank issuing your credit or debit card. Such currency conversion fees shall be charged to you.
- VAT receipts are issued only in the name of the person making the order.
- The total cost of the products, including VAT and any other costs or fees applicable to your specific order (including shipping costs to an address in a Supported Country) will be displayed on our Website before the final step to complete your order. Please note that if a Supported Country is outside the EU, you may be subject to customs duties and taxes which are charged when the ordered product reaches the delivery address. We have no control over such customs clearance charges and such fees are entirely at your own expense. You can contact your local customs office for additional information.
- Product prices and other costs may be changed at any time, but such changes will not affect any orders already made.
- Discounts are available on products purchased from our Website under the set by us Discounts Terms and Conditions. The terms applicable to such discounts are available at the place where the discount is shown. Discounts can be provided in a variety of forms (eg promotions, loyalty discounts, to individual users, randomly or as a result of a competition or customer survey). You are not entitled to a discount unless we specify otherwise and you, or your order, comply with the relevant terms for
- Discounts cannot be provided in the form of cash or money reimbursement.
- When returning a product entitling you to a refund for any reason (voluntary return, legal right of cancellation, warranty), the price to be refunded should be reduced by the amount of the discount, applied to the product and only the amount actually shall be subject to refund.
- Discounts can not be provided in the form of cash or refund.
Delivery and Payment
- Each party shall cover its own costs when using remote means of communication to sign the sales contract.
- The delivery term for each product shall be 14 business days from the date of acknowledgment/acceptance of the contract proposal and the loading of the product concerned.
- Bank transfer
- Beneficiary: Horta Ltd.
- Bank: Raiffeisen Bank
- IBAN: BG03RZBB91551008113258
- BIC: RZBBBGSF
- Reason for the transfer: please state order date and number, user e-mail and name
- Electronically, using a credit card
- Visa and MasterCard
- Payments are based on 3-D Secure technology, developed jointly by Visa and MasterCard international card organizations, which provides extremely high security to the parties involved in the process.
- The connection is limited between: the Cardholder and the Payment Server of the National Card Operator
- Horta Ltd. does not have access to any personal information of the cardholder as well as payment information. Only the National Card Operator has access to such information.
- Electronically, through the COM system
- Information about product features is available on the product pages of our Website. The content of the Website is not an offer to sign a sales contract from a legal point of view, but is an invitation to make an offer. Accordingly, if you place an order through our Website, your order constitutes an offer for the purchase a product displayed on our Website. Your order shall be accepted by us as described below.
- An order can only be made through our Website. To do this, you will go through a simplified process at the end of which you have to confirm the order by clicking the “Confirm and Pay” button (payment method). The button will clearly indicate that the submission of the order results in your payment obligation. Before you confirm an order, you will always be informed of the total price to be paid and you will always be able to check and possibly correct your order.
- Once you place an order, you will receive an email from us confirming the receipt and registration of your order (“Order Receipt Confirmation”). This does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer for the purchase of a product listed on our Website. All orders must be accepted by us. The contract is considered signed only upon receipt of your order and applies only to those products for which we have accepted your order. We will confirm the acceptance of your order by sending you an email confirming that the product has been shipped (“Delivery Confirmation”). If we are not able to fulfill the contract due to out-of-stock, we will inform you and refund the amount you have paid for this product, if any, in accordance with the refund rules contained in your Legal right of cancellation set forth in these Terms of Delivery.
- Please note that only products listed on our Website with product description and sales price are for sale. Promotional materials, including, but not limited to, banners displayed on our Website and/or our social network channels, are intended solely to promote the respective brand and do not create an obligation for Horta Ltd. to have them in stock or make them available for sale.
Legal right to cancellation
- You have the legal right to cancel a contract or an order within 14 days for no reason whatsoever. In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient to send a cancellation notice before the period The cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of acceptance of the goods by the consumer or by a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer – in the case of a sales contract or:
(A) where the consumer has ordered many goods in one order to be delivered separately – from the date on which the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer, accepts the last item;
(B) in the case of a supply of goods consisting of multiple lots or parts – from the date on which the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer, accepts the last lot or part;
- Exercising the right to cancel shall terminate the obligations of the parties to fulfill the distance or off-premises contract, or in the cases where the customer has made an offer, to enter into a distance or off-premises contract.
- You must inform Horta Ltd of your decision to cancel by sending an unambiguous statement. In particular, you can use one of the following options:
- Option 1 (cancellation form): You can use the cancellation form available on our Website, but this is not mandatory.
- Option 2 (Letter or Email): Send a letter by mail or email our Customer Service Department through the contact details listed on our Website stating your unambiguous decision to cancel the order. We recommend that you include (i) the Order ID or VAT receipt number, (ii) the bank account number / bank account holder where the payments are to be refunded, and (iii) a clear statement that you are cancelling the sales contract in question.
- Consequences of Cancellation
- Refunds: We will refund all payments received by you in connection with the returned product (except for the costs described in the following sentences and the costs for returning the product) not later than 14 days from the date we are informed of the cancellation.
- All refunds shall be made via bank transfer to the personal bank account specified by you in the Supported Country and in the currency in which the payment is made. We have the right to withhold the refund until we receive the product back or until you provide appropriate proof of the return, whichever comes first.
- Returns: You are obliged to send the products back to the return address not later than 14 days from the date you have notified us of the cancellation. The deadline will be deemed to be met if you send the product before the 14-day deadline. You agree to return the product only by post or by courier. You may find the return address (i) on the return label enclosed in the package delivered to you, (ii) listed in the FAQ section of our Website, or (iii) by contacting our Customer Service Department through the contact details listed on our Website.
- Return Costs: All return costs, in the cases of cancellation, shall be paid by the consumer (direct costs for returning the product to us).
- The burden of proof to exercise the right to cancel a distance or off-premises contract shall be borne by the consumer.
- Your responsibility: You are responsible for the reduced value of the products as a result of handling other than the required to establish the nature, characteristics and performance of the products.
- Where the consumer has exercised his right to cancel a distance or off-premises contract, the trader shall reimburse all sums received by the consumer without any undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which he was notified of the consumer’s decision to cancel an order.
- The Trader is required to refund the consumer using the original method of payment unless the consumer has explicitly agreed to use another method of payment and provided that this is not cost-related to the consumer. If you have used your credit/debit card to pay for the purchase, any refund shall be issued to the originally used payment method within 14 days.
- The Trader has no obligation to refund any additional delivery costs when the consumer has explicitly chosen a delivery option other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by the Trader.
- In the case of a sales contract where the trader has not offered to collect the goods himself, he may withhold the refund until he receives the goods or until the consumer provides proof that he has sent the goods back, whichever comes first.
- Where the consumer exercises his right to cancel a distance or off-premises contract and the trader has not offered to collect the goods himself, the consumer must send or hand over the goods back to the trader or to a person authorized by the latter without any undue delay and not later than 14 days from the date on which the consumer notified the trader of his decision to cancel the order. The deadline is considered to have been met if the consumer sent or handed the goods back to the trader before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- The consumer pays the direct cost for returning the goods. Please be advised that all return costs are to be borne by the consumer.
- In the case of an off-premises contract, when the goods were delivered to the consumer’s home address at the time of the contract signing, the trader is obliged to collect the goods at his own expense if the nature of the goods is so that it does not allow standard return by post.
- The consumer is solely responsible for the reduced value of the goods caused as a result of testing other than the required to establish their nature, characteristics and function.